I found the "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro(パセラのコワーク サテライト池袋店)" when I was looking for a functional co-working space in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.
It's located in a 1-minute walk away from the west or north exit of JR Ikebukuro station.
It sounded good, so I went there the other day.
- No admission fee
- 1,500 yen per 1 day use
- 500 yen for lunch
- Semi-private table is available
As the list above, it was easy to use, cost-effective, and comfortable co-working space.
I would like to introduce this co-working space with some photos in this article.
Official websiteサテライト池袋店 | パセラのコワーク | コワーキングスペース
- 1 Review of the co-working space "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro" (with photos)
- 2 Interior of "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro"
- 3 All you can drink menu
- 4 You can also order lunch from your seat for 500 yen
- 5 Price and Opening Hours of PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
- 6 Facilities at PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
- 7 Location of PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
- 8 Review of the co-working space "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro" in Tokyo (Summary)
Review of the co-working space "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro" (with photos)
The way to "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro"
1-minute walk from Ikebukuro Station West Exit.
It's located along the street.
You can get a numbered tag and a lunch menu after you complete the reception at the front desk on the first floor.
Take this and go to the co-working space on the second floor!
Interior of "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro"
The co-working area is divided like the picture above.
There are two main areas:
a relaxing area (conversation and calls OK) and a semi-private area (conversation and calls NG).
You can choose your working space freely as long as it's empty.
I chose table number 11 semi-private space (no conversations and calls) this time.
It's so spacious to work for only one person.
This is the view from inside to the outside.
A curtain separates the semi-private space and aisle so that you can concentrate on your work.
There is an outlet in the space, and of course, wi-fi is available.
Let's take a look at some of the other spaces.
This space is number 61 in the relaxing area (conversation and calls allowed).
I was wondering if there were any semi-private spaces in the relaxing area, but it looks like there are some.
This is also a relaxing space.
It looks like it would be easy to have a meeting.
The co-working space has all you can drink menu.
The drink is included in the co-working space price.
You don't need to pay an additional charge.
Bottled water is also free.
Here is the menu for cold drinks.
They're iced tea, coffee, oolong tea, and jasmine tea from left to right.
There is also a machine for hot coffee, of course.
They're all self-service, so you can pour by yourself what you want.
You can also order lunch from your seat for 500 yen
You can also order lunch by going to the front desk on the first floor or by calling a toll-free number.
They will bring your lunch to your seat.
This is the daily lunch menu.
This is the standard lunch menu.
I ordered the "Torotoro Tamago no demi-glace omelet rice(とろとろ玉子のデミグラスオムライス)" from the standard menu at the top left of the picture.
It's very tasty.
500 yen is cheap for this.
Price and Opening Hours of PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
- Business hours: Weekdays 9:30-17:00
- Co-working space Price (tax included): 500 yen per an hour, 1,000 yen per 3 hours, 1,500 yen per 1 day
- Lunch price (tax included): 500 yen (added to the above Co-working price)
- Rules: No admission fee. Pay-by-the-hour use is OK.
This co-working space was originally a dining restaurant (izakaya) called Who's Food' s(Fuzufuzu).
This restaurant (izakaya) is NOT open in the morning and afternoon.
You can use this time as a co-working space.
After 5 p.m., the restaurant will operate as a regular dining restaurant so you can not use the space as a co-working space.
RefferenceWho’s Food’s(Fuzufuzu) Ikebukuro
Facilities at PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
Monitors, plugs, smartphone chargers, calculators, stationery, etc. are also available for free rental.
The printer, copy, and scanner also seem to be free to use.
I didn't use them this time, so if you want to use it, you might want to check the official page beforehand.
Refferenceサテライト池袋店 | パセラのコワーク | コワーキングスペース
Location of PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro
It's located in Ikebukuro and a one-minute wall from the west or north exit of JR Ikebukuro station.
Review of the co-working space "PASELA CO-WORK Ikebukuro" in Tokyo (Summary)
- 1 minute walk from JR Ikebukuro Station
- Open only from 9:30am to 5:00pm on weekdays
- The café-like atmosphere allows you to concentrate. It's nice that it serves semi-private spaces.
- Price: 500 yen per 1 hour, 1,000 yen per 3 hours, 1,500 yen per 1 day (tax included)
- You can even have lunch for 500 yen
Wi-fi, semi-private spaces, Outlet are available.
I'd love to use it again if I get the chance.
Official websiteサテライト池袋店 | パセラのコワーク | コワーキングスペース